Skip to main content

Featured

How to Visualize your JSON 🕵🏼?

A simple way to view and segregate the complex JSON Hello Peeps, Welcome back to another blog 😉. I hope everything is going well for you. Many people prefer the JSON format for APIs, databases, and other applications for a variety of reasons. Some JSON requests or responses are simple and only contain a few objects. On numerous occasions, you may be required to handle a complex response. I wrote a blog about parsing complex responses before using https://jsonpathfinder.com/ In most cases, however, you will need to further investigate your JSON payload or responses for various reasons and analytical purposes. Are you a visual learner or a fan of mind maps? Then you will undoubtedly fall in love with this tool ❤️ JSON Crack I recently came across this tool and found it’s worth sharing with the community 👓 Once you land on the home page, click “GO TO EDITOR” Now you will see a sample JSON beatified and visualized. To visualize it, clear the left side pane and paste your JSON. For instan

Being a Postman Supernova!!

 Dear People,

I hope you are all doing great.

Often I am asked the question that “What is the Postman Supernova program?”. Of course, the official portal displays you all the required information. And here I will share my own journey/experiences as a Postman Supernova.

How?

If you are one among the million users of Postman, do you like playing around with Postman? Maybe you recently started to explore Postman and wish to contribute more to the community. If you are passionate about APIs and trying to explore various API tools, or simply you are looking out to learn something new in your career and ready to take-up challenges, then you are a good fit for the program.

Steps:

  1. Once you started using Postman, the basic help is available through lot of tutorials/Community
  2. Try to understand the Postman as an ecosystem
  3. Explore the Galaxy Collections/Student expert program training
  4. Visit the official link and apply for it and you can talk with Hannah Neil, Technical Community Manager @Postman
  5. Set up your own public workspace and try to build your collections with the list of your favorite APIs
  6. Try to conduct few external events/talks related to APIs and Postman
  7. Once you are qualified, you will be onboarded to the Postman Supernovas team

Next Steps?

  1. You will receive an email from the Community Manager @Postman with your beautiful social card, badges and you get some swags too…

2. You will be added to the Slack channel where you can meet and greet some great developer advocates of Postman and the remaining Supernova crew.

3. So, now you can do your social media announcement

4. Now you can officially represent Postman in your talks/webinars. Yay!!

What do you do now?

  • You are a leader now, be cautious about your actions. Code of Conduct is most important
  • Active participation for every quarter (expectations will be conveyed by the Community Manager based on the revision)
  • Try to be an active Postman Community member
  • Help people to learn/explore APIs and Postman through your blogs, videos/meetups
  • Last, but not least: Be empathetic and kind :-)

Advantages:

You are helping the community selflessly and there are some add-ons you will receive:

  • Better visibility of your profile​ in social media LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
  • Social media shout-outs for your events​/talks by Postman marketing team
  • Interaction with few developer advocates of Postman​
  • You will be invited to few Internal Postman Events/Trainings​
  • You will get access to materials​ and presentations that the Postman team is using for trainings
  • Guidance/Review/Support for your conference talks
  • Recently Joyce, Director of Developer Relations @ Postman, highlighted my Public workspace in one of the blogs
  • Of course, Swags.. who doesn’t like it!

My personal Experience:

I was on-boarded this April! One of the best days to cherish in my life…

Till this date, I am receiving enough support from the people whenever I reach out to them. And that is motivating me to contribute back to the community. I am so glad to get connected with them all!!

As a Supernova, I did few events this year:

Adding to this, I did a lot of internal webinars/workshops in my organization, and I also wrote a lot of blogs related to APIs and Postman.

I am one of the proud Postman Supernovas and will continue to contribute as much as I can.

Do you want to be a part of us? Please connect with Hannah by applying online/or if you know me personally feel free to reach out to me :-)

I wish you all the best in your career!! See you soon…

Comments

Popular Posts